Sunday 15 June 2014

The gallery gang

I recently joined a Meetup group. It's a nice way to meet new people and get some new experiences, and most importantly; get my arse off the sofa and go outside!

Yesterday I went on my first meetup. It was at the Millennium Gallery in Sheffield. There were only a few of us, but it was quite nice as it was a easier to talk to each person and get to know them. I was a little nervous about going but I'm glad I did, I had a really nice time.

I think I've been to the millennium gallery once before, the first time I lived in Chesterfield, but other than the metal sculpture in the hallway I can't really remember much from it. Not that it matters too much, apparently they change the exhibits every few months.








It was really nice to see the exhibits and learn a bit more about Sheffield. I wouldn't mind going back to the galleries, it was a really nice way of spending the morning. And it was free!




I also took a few pictures on my way back to the train station.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...