Monday 7 April 2014

10 places I want to visit - Africa

I was going to just do a list of 10 places I want to see for the whole world, but there are just too many places! So I decided to do a list of each continent instead (excluding Antarctica).

Of course there are more than 10 places to see on each continent, some places I haven't even thought of, but I had to have some cut-off-point.

Just like my South America post I actually had a little bit of a struggle finding places I wanted to visit in Africa. Africa isn't really a place I've thought much about in regards to holidays, but I do think it would be an amazing continent to see, and also to volunteer in.


Africa

Wikipedia Commons
  • Egypt, pyramids, the Nile and the Sphinx, who doesn't want to see that?!
  • Morocco
  • Victoria Falls
  • The Serengeti
  • Watamu, Kenya, dubbed the Eco-tourists dream due to the many hotels focusing on sustainable tourism
  • Madagascar, maybe I'll be able to find some Dodo's hiding?
  • Rwanda mountain gorillas
  • Sahara dunes
  • Mauritius
  • Table Mountain, South Africa

What would your 10 places in Africa be? 
If you could go anywhere in Africa right now, where would you go?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...