Sunday 12 May 2013

Smoothie week - day 7

For the last smoothie this week I decided to just throw together some leftover fruits.

The things I ended up throwing into the blender are: 1 mango, 1 banana, 3 kiwi, 3 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt and a splash of orange juice.


Quite tropical so I decided to call it tropical goodness.

This brings an end to my smoothie week, for now anyway, maybe I will have another one later. Have you tried any of the smoothies?

Like I said at the start of this week I do usually make a smoothie every day but normally I just throw whatever I have into the blender without following a recipe. It has been fun to use some fruits I don't normally use in my smoothies this week, and there are still so many different smoothies to make like all vegetable smoothies, or dessert smoothies with ice cream, maybe I'll do that another week. I will probably go back to just throwing some frozen fruits and orange juice together now for my smoothies as it's cheaper and easier but at least I know a little more about what I like in smoothies and not.

What kind of smoothies do you like?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...