Tuesday 7 May 2013

Smoothie week - day 2

Today I made a Raspberry Smoothie.


For one person you will need 125 grams raspberries, 150 grams low fat natural yoghurt, 2 drops vanilla essence and 1 teaspoon of honey. Because I used frozen raspberries, and I put those in before the yoghurt, not much happened when I turned the blender on, so I put a drop of milk and orange juice through the top hole of the blender until there was enough liquid to make it go round.


Joe thought this was the best smoothie I had made so far and I really enjoyed it as well, I couldn't really taste the vanilla but it was very fresh because of the raspberries, I wouldn't mind making this again maybe I'll try making it with fresh raspberries instead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...