Saturday 20 October 2012

Röyksopp!!


I'm actually doing something this weekend! 

I'm going to visit a friend in Aas. I've not seen her in a while so I'm really looking forward to seeing her again. I've felt like a crappy friend for not visiting her sooner as it only takes half an hour on the train to get there.

There is a festival in Aas this month, and a guy at work, that also lives in Aas, told me that Röyksopp is performing there today and that I should go to the concert. I wasn't sure I wanted to go at first, I'm not a huge Röyksopp fan or anything (I'm not sure I've actually listened to anything by them) and I want to save my money for my holiday, but then I had a look online and the tickets were fairly cheap, so I called my friend to ask if she wanted to go with me. Luckily she could afford it even though she went to a concert last weekend (CC Cowboys) and is going to another one next Saturday (Timbuktu). It's something to do together and also I've never really been to a proper concert, so I'm really looking forward to it. Not that this is going to be a proper concert, apparently it's a DJ-set, I'm still looking forward to it though.

I've also never been to Aas, so I'm looking forward to seeing a new place.

Eple - one of the few Röyksopp songs that I've actually heard and know is Röyksopp and I quite like it. It's from 2003 so it's fairly old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...