Saturday 28 July 2012

Seriously... I'm Kidding

Seriously... I'm Kidding
By: Ellen DeGeneres

Outer back cover: Oh, hi. I'm so glad you decided to turn the book over. Inside you will find and assortment of wonderful things - words, pictures, advice, tidbits, morsels, shenanigans, and, in some copies, four hundred dollars cash. So you might want to buy a few.
I don't have enough room on this back cover to tell you all the reasons why you should buy this book, but I can tell you this and it's a guarantee: If you buy it, you will feel better, look better, be happier, grow taller, lose weight, get a promotion at work, have shinier hair, and fall madly, deeply in love.

I absolutely love Ellen DeGeneres and I've been wanting to read this book since the first time Ellen talked about it on her tv-show, so when EG sent me this copy as a gift I was super happy!

You know how it is with celebrities, they don't seem like "real"people in a way because they're on TV all the time and you can't really imagine seeing them in real life, but after reading this book I can kind of imagine Ellen being the type of person I can just hang out with, she seems like any "normal" person.

Ellen always makes me smile. The book made me laugh out loud a few times, I was sat smiling the entire time I read it, and I would definitely recommend it, I would also love to read the other books by Ellen; My Point...And I Do Have One and The Funny Thing Is...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...