Tuesday 1 May 2012

Perth - Part 1


26.04.12

I went to the tourist information centre today and booked the triple tour deluxe. The triple tour deluxe includes a ticket for the double decker city sights bus which goes around Perth and Kings Park, a return scenic river cruise between Perth and Freemantle, a Freemantle tram tour, entry to Freemantle Prison and lunch at Cicerellos restaurant.

I did the Perth and Kings Park city sights bus tour today. I didn’t get off the bus at all, I was happy to just sit on it, I did think about getting off at Kings Park, but the bus did a fairly good tour of it and also it was the second to last bus of the day so I was a little bit worried about not making it back on time for the last one.


























Perth seen from Kings Park
































The manager of the hostel asked me if I wanted to go on a road trip on Sunday, so I might do that, would be nice to see some other part of WA as well, even if It will still be close to Perth.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sometimes taking the bus tour is good enough. Great photos.. looks like a gorgeous city.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...