Monday 21 May 2012

The get out of jail free meme - Part 2

Another meme from Sunday Stealing.

* Has there ever been anyone that you now regret meeting? Not really
* What's the last film you saw? Would you recommend it? Monte Carlo. It was okay, I would recommend it to people that likes girly-teenagey movies.
* Would you rather have roommates or live alone? I don't mind having roommates, but I would rather live alone
* Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend? Yes
* If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do? Freak out
* Do you give money to homeless people when they ask? Rarely
* A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami? Why? Both because I've never been, hopefully I'll at least get to see Miami next year
* What was your reaction about the president supporting gay marriage? "Finally the Americans might see sense as well!"
* You are totally alone on a Saturday. What do you do? Watch a movie, read a book or do something on my laptop.
* You have 3 months left to live, what is your bucket list? If would probably be full of places I want to see before I die
* Ever use a tanning bed? No, and I don't want to
* Is there anything you would change about your body if you could? Yes, I think most people would say yes to this if they were going to be completely honest
* You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? Confusion
* Is there anything you should be doing right now? Not really
* At what age do you think that sex becomes less important? Why? I hope never, but I've herd it becomes less important when you have small kids. Or maybe not less important but they just don't have enough energy for it.
* What is your favourite breakfast food? I like breakfasts in Norway. We usually just have bread and fill the table with things to put on it. Cheeses, meats, jams, various spreads... I have never seen such a selection of things to put on bread in other countries
* Your phone rings at 4am, who do you expect it to be? Someone that has a good reason for calling me at 4am

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...