Sunday 5 February 2012

The 99'er meme - Part 2

Continuation of last week's Sunday Stealing. Here's my Part 1


26. Are you happy with the person you've become? Most of the time.
27. What's a sound you hate; sound you love? That sound when a chiropractor twists someone's neck.. Urgh! Like nails on a blackboard!
28. What's your biggest "what if"? What if I had studied something other than music, something vocational, where would I be now?
29. Do you believe in ghosts? What about aliens? Yes, on both of them, and definitely aliens; I can't believe that all the life in the universe is on one planet.
30. Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. My laptop, both arms, unless you mean to the sides, then it's thin air on my right and the chair Mai is sitting in on my left.
31. Smell the air. What do you smell? Nothing. I'm in the library but not the part with books.
32. What's the worst place you have ever been to? Oslo. Not that it's a bad place in it self, but I don't like the people there.
33. Choose: East Coast or West Coast? Of what country? I've not been to the West Coast of Australia yet, but I would love to go. 
34. Most attractive singer of your opposite gender. Can't think of one right now.
35. To you, what is the meaning of life? See as much as possible, learn as much as possible, know what love is, and have as much fun as possible.
36. Define: Art. In the eye of the beholder.
37. Do you believe in luck? I guess.
38. Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass? Not me
39. Will you watch the game? If so with who? What game?
40. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? No, and almost.
41. What was the last book you read? Practically Perfect by Katie Fforde
42. Do you like the smell of gasoline? Not really.
43. Do you have any nicknames? Yes
44. What was the last movie you saw? Horrible Bosses
45. What's the worst injury you've ever had? I've lost part of my hearing on one ear.
46. Have you ever caught a butterfly? Yes. :(
47. Do you have any obsessions right now? Probably
48. What's your sexual orientation? Straight
49. Ever had a rumor spread  about you? Probably
50. Do you believe in magic? Yes, but I also believe a lot of it is fake.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...