Sunday 11 December 2011

The Blue Memory Meme

Another meme from Sunday Stealing. I haven't answered all of the original questions, which might be cheating in a way, but this is my blog so I'll do whatever I feel like! If you want to see all the original questions here are the links: Part 1 and Part 2
1. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Queen Elizabeth II. I think it would be really interesting to have a casual conversation with her, just ask her how her life's been, what she thinks of the changes the world has gone through through her life-time, and how it is to be the Queen, the most famous monarch in the world. And, yeah, I just think it would be interesting to meet her.
2. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? That's a really tricky question, because I want to go everywhere. If the return ticket to Australia is included for free as well I think I would go to..... China maybe, I've been wanting to go there for years. If the return ticket to Australia isn't included (I need to take advantage of my visa while I've got it!) then I would probably go to Uluru. It's on my list of things I MUST see before I leave Australia.
3. What do you think about most? At the moment, probably The Paramedic. I also think a lot about what to do when I finish as an au pair.
4. Do you believe in karma? Yes. Well, I hope it's true. It just nice to think that good things will happen to good people and bad things to bad people, although often it can seem like it's the other way around.
5. Give me the first thing that come to mind when you hear the word: heart. Love
6. Are you happy with the person you've become? Most of the time. There are times I wish I was different, but then I just try to work on those things. After all, I'm the only one that can change who I am!
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
8. What about aliens? Yes. I find it impossible to believe that all the life in the universe is on only one planet.
9. What is the single best decision you've made in your life so far? To travel alone. Instead of waiting to travel with someone or not going at all I'm glad I took the first step which was going on a holiday to Edinburgh all on my own. I was scared shit-less, but it made me realize that I don't have to go with someone to have a good time.
10. Can insanity bring on more creativity? In some cases I guess. But then again I think everybody is a little insane, it just depends who you ask.
11. To you, what is the meaning of life? To see as much as possible, learn as much as possible and have fun!
12. What's a song that always makes you happy when your hear it? I like most old-school music and call it my good-mood music, but music from the movie "Grease", like Summer lovin' usually cheer me up.
13. Do you believe in real magic? Yes, but I am sceptic as well when I watch magicians, because I know a lot of that is trickery and maths, but I think that there is probably some people who can practice real magic out there.
14. Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Yes. It depends what it is they've done, but yes sometimes.
15. What is your secret weapon to get people to like you? I don't know. I don't think I have one. I try to just be myself, as far as I've noticed I don't do anything in particular to try and make people like me, unless I do it subconsciously.

2 comments:

Look Mummy No Hands said...

Great answers. They're fun, aren't they? So, what's happening with TP - why is he consumning your thoughts?

Mind Of Mine said...

Really cool answers, I am new to your blog and I am curious about this 'Paramedic'.

I have also taken part in this weeks challenge. Check it out.

http://ianjosephbrook.blogspot.com/2011/12/belated-sunday-stealing-meme.html

I look forward to reading more of your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...