Sunday 13 November 2011

The Wish List

Book number 38 in the 100+ Reading Challenge

The Wish List
by Melanie La'Brooy

Outer back cover: Who says a modern girl can't believe in fairy tales?
Lucy is a hopeless romantic who drives her friends crazy as she tries to make her old boyfriend Tom fall in love with her again.
Then Lucy meets the man of her dreams - or so it seems - and must finally decide whether true love is fact, fiction, or something in between.

It was a fun book. I didn't feel it was very exciting as I was reading it, but at the same time I found it hard to put down once I got into it.

One thing I didn't like was that some of the characters were VERY stereotyped. They weren't very believable, I'm not saying that people aren't like the way they were described in the book, but it's very rare. And when I read a book I like to think that it could be real, which was occasionally hard because of how some of the characters acted.

But It was an okay book. Made me chuckle a few times.

1 comment:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

With stereotypical characters i'm not too sure if this is a read for me - a shame really as it sounded such fun. Thanks for your review, better luck with your next book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...