Friday 21 October 2011

It's a plane! No, its 20!

If you live in the Brisbane area you probably know about the Super Hornets that flew over the city today.
I went into the city to watch it. I had The Boy with me. I was a little worried about it being to loud for him, but The Mother said it should be okay.

The first thing I noticed when I got into the city today was the police. I've lived here for 4 months now and I've never seen a police officer on foot inside Brisbane. There were quite a few of them today though.

The other thing I noticed was the bridge being absolutely packed!
It's the same situation on the other side of the bridge.
Well, the planes came and went in about 15 seconds. It wasn't loud at all. The Boy was sleeping, and the planes didn't wake him up, didn't even make him stir. Which is probably because they flew so high. I'm kind of disappointed about that, but I guess maybe they couldn't fly lower because there were so many of them. It was a bit short and boring, but at the same time I'm glad I went and saw it as I'm not likely to ever see that again.

Sorry about the planes not being in focus in the video, I've only got a compact camera, not a proper video camera, and I can't choose what's in focus.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...