Thursday 11 August 2011

New phone...

 just ordered a new phone... After I ordered it I had a look through my post and I noticed I got the one I have now only 8 months ago!! I never did get to fix my iPhone as I need to go back to the UK to do it...

I think I might get tired of things too fast... I think I also want to get something new when I see someone else getting something new... I'm a sheep. I shouldn't be spending money on a new phone now, I should be using the money I've got for travelling! Try saying that to the "Ooooh, new and shiny!" part of my brain... It was less than AUD200 unlocked/outright though which isn't a lot, it's about half of what my current one was. I also think that because I'm living somewhere at the moment and earning money my brain kind of won't absorb that I actually AM traveling, in a way... I don't know.

Oh well, never mind. I'll have one phone to put my Norwegian SIM in now and one for my Australian SIM. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Also the phone I have now will randomly not want to work occasionally.

The phone I've ordered is a HTC Wildfire, I just hope it's good. I've never had a HTC before. It looked quite interesting. I'll probably want to switch that one for a new one in a few months as well...

1 comment:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Yeah, i think we all have a 'ooh, new and shiny' side to our brain. Thankfully that side of my brain seems to relate mainly to books and pens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...