Saturday 2 July 2011

Some sun to end the day...

I've been running around a lot today, trying to get everything sorted. Amazingly my suitcase still weighs under 20kg! The only things that I haven't packed yet, are the things I can't pack until right before I leave. I found out I have to take the 4.15am ferry to Molde on Monday to catch the first flight... So from I get on that ferry it will take me more than 40 hours to get to Sydney!!! I'm thinking I'll be slightly tired...

This afternoon I met up with a friend I've not seen in a while. We went to Molde and had a nice dinner at an Italian Restaurant called Milano. After dinner we went to the movies. We saw Midnight in Paris... Strange film, slow start, but it was okay... I kind of wish we had seen Bad Teacher instead, but I might have been disappointed by that too...

Here are some pictures I took today. The last 3 were taken at around 11pm on the ferry back from Molde.

Some new flowers in the bowl
in Molde next to the cinema


This is seriously the only time we've gotten some "proper" sunlight all day!!

2 comments:

Look Mummy No Hands said...

Safe trip, Lilly - all 40 hours. :-)

Leslie said...

i know that you are excited!!! Have a safe trip.
gorgeous photos!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...