Tuesday 17 May 2011

Q is for...

Queensland!
Since I'm going to Queensland I thought it might be a good idea to find some things to do and places to go there. I'm planning to travel around and see the state on my days off while I'm there, so that maybe when I finish working for the family in Brisbane, I can move on to another state or territory.

One thing I know I want to do in Queensland is dive in the Great Barrier Reef. Maybe I'll rent an underwater camera or something so that I can get some good pictures of it as well.
I would also like to visit a Rainforest. But on a guided tour or something, so that if something happens, if I'm bit or something, then there is someone there that might be able to help me.
If I go to the Daintree Rainforest, then maybe I can go to the Daintree Eco Centre as well!
Daintree Rainforest
The Whitsundays. Before I had decided what I wanted to do in Australia, while I just knew I wanted to go there, I looked at some short trips that some companies did. Charity trips, adventure trips and so on. And one of them offered a 7 or 3-day sailing trip around the Whitsundays. And I thought that sounded really nice, so I would like to do that.
Fraser Island. It just looks really beautiful!
I also think whale and dolphin watching could be fun. I would also love to swim with dolphins sometime, maybe I can get to do  that in Queensland too?
Cape York. Just because it's the northernmost point in Australia, and I think it would be fun to just say I've been there. I think I'll try to go there in the winter though, as it's probably VERY warm in the summer!
There are loads, and loads more places to go and thing to do in Queensland. If you have any suggestions for me please let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

Look Mummy No Hands said...

Lilly - You're coming into my territory - Queensland. When is that? I don't know if you've been here before (sounds like you have family here), but if there are any questions you have, let me know. Kaby.

Unknown said...

I'm going to Queensland in the beginning of July. Never been there before. I'm going to be an au pair, so the family I write about is not my family, but my host family.
And thank you, I will :)

That Dog Dancing Guy said...

I've been to most of those places you talked about.. Cape York was fun, just to say, I've been there :)

Don't forget about the Theme Parks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...