Tuesday 3 May 2011

C is for...

Cardboard boxes


I have started packing my stuff in cardboard boxes for when I'm going to Australia. I'm not bringing them of course. But now my mother and them can use my room for whatever they want. I think my sister is supposed to move into it since at the moment her room is the basement living room.

It's extremely boring. The first few boxes were fine, but now toward the end I've only got heavy and/or weirdly shaped stuff left.

At least now, whenever I settle down, all I need to do is get the boxes, no packing involved.

Our cat wanted to be the C today, but he had to settle with sharing with the cardboard box.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

peek a boo! I love it!!! This alphabet game is going to be fun!
Have a great D day tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...