Sunday 9 January 2011

I'm a chicken!

Well after all those sweets (even though there's still lots left) I felt I should do some exercise. Unfortunately I haven't got winter tyres on my bike so I couldn't do that. And I didn't really want to hike up a mountain with all the snow we've got at the moment. In the end I settled for my Wii Fit Plus, and played on that for about an hour.



It looks like my Mii's got short hair, but it's actually in a ponytail. For some reason it's very important that you know that.

I've got Wii Fit Plus, Wii Resorts and Wii Sports on my Wii, all of them came with it when I bought it. The only reason I bought my Wii is because I wanted to use the Wii Fit Plus to exercise, but I don't really use it that often any more. I tell myself I'm going to get better at using it but that only last about a day. This is why I don't make any New Year Resolutions, I know I won't keep them.

Sometimes I want to get some other games like Super Mario on my Wii, but then I remind myself I usually get tired of games after about a month and I stop playing them, and also I'm going to Australia and I'm not taking the Wii with me.

I need to use the Wii some more now though, my sister beat my high-score on one of the games.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...