Sunday 5 December 2010

Doctor Who

I have just watched the 5th season of Doctor Who. I love Doctor Who, the new Doctor Who that is, I've not seen the old ones, but I guess it would be quite cool to watch those seasons as well, just to kind of know the history behind it all, it's just that they look really bad in comparison to the new ones.
Anyway, the first time I watched some of the season 5 episodes I was rather disappointed because there were so many changes, but I think it's really good now, Matt is very good as the Doctor and Karen as Amy. Although I have to admit that I still think David Tennant was the best Doctor so far, but of course it might just be because I'm still kind of used to him.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to season 6 coming out on DVD, from the end of season 5, there's a lot to look forward to. I have to say it's a little bit easier with TV-series that have finished, at least then you don't have to wait for the next season. All the waiting is rather boring.
Another reason not to watch the old Doctor Who: they're all old men, not as good looking as the ones now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...