Thursday 4 November 2010

My random thoughts of the day.

In my last post I wrote that I have just finished reading "Where Rainbows End" by Cecelia Ahern. The book made me want to be a hotel manager. I have thought about this before and have gone away from the idea as I don't actually like working with people.

If you've read my earlier posts then you know that I'm actually going to Australia to study accounting (if I can get the loan), so why am I suddenly talking about hotel managing? Well you see, the thing is, I haven't actually decided what I want to do with my life, I just found out that I don't want to work in crappy jobs for the rest of my life. So therefore I'm getting an education, and I thought why not accounting? Every company in the world needs accountants, which means I can work in which ever country I want as long as my degree is accepted there. There is also a good chance of earning quite a bit of money by being an accountant which means I might be able to repay the loan I have to get before I'm 500 years old. So I'm thinking if I ever find out what my dream job is (if it's not accounting) then I can study part-time while having a proper job.

I'm also going to start playing the lottery (no chance of winning it if not). So if I win a million or two I don't have to get a loan for my studies, I can get a licence and I can travel the world.

Money isn't everything, but it makes everything a lot easier.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...