Tuesday 23 November 2010

Cop shows

Traffic Cops, Road Wars, Motorway Cops, Night Cops, all those kind of shows, especially those set in the UK, I love them. I think I enjoy them even more because I know they're real, and not something fake a film director or whatever has just made up. Although it does also make me more nervous, knowing it's all true, it might be one of the things that makes me less willing to get a licence, knowing that there are really bad drivers out there.
Another reason I really like these programmes are the cops themselves, many of them are rather easy on the eye. I rather like men in uniform. I guess it's because they're kind of modern-day knights in shining armour, although not all uniforms are nice, and it does depend a little bit on who's wearing it of course.

I don't think I could ever be a police officer myself though, but I do admire and have a great respect for the people that put their lives on the line so that others can be safe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...