Monday 27 September 2010

I have no willpower

At the moment my sister is selling boxes of cookies and sweets to finance her class-trip to Poland, and I think it's really nice that the students actually have to try and earn the money for the trip themselves instead of just getting the money from their parents.

The downside of this is that all the boxes of cookies and sweets is standing in the dining room, which is also where I keep my laptop. So every time I sit at my laptop (which is more often than I should) I can see those boxes. Like the title of this post says: I have no willpower. I have already spent 200NOK on cookies! They're really nice. And as I'm sitting here I'm arguing with myself on whether or not I should buy another box... Probably shouldn't... probably will... I think I will have to cover them with a blanket or something so I won't see them all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you one bit. If cookies were looking at me, I would have to buy them too. It's the only thing you can do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...