Monday 6 September 2010

Australia, looking a little better

Yay! I just heard back from KILROY Education and they're saying I might get in to a University in Australia with the papers I've got after all!

The universities do it on a case-by-case assessment, but at least I know I might actually get in! I'm  very happy right now, just in case you couldn't tell by my exclamation points.

The student service manager from KILROY is saying Griffith University is my best bet at the minute. They accept people with the papers I've got and also with the fairly mediocre grades I've got (I really should have tried harder in school...).
Griffith University has got campuses both in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast, which is kind of the area I was hoping to go!
There's still a lot I need to do, like apply, then I need to take an English test, since it's over 5 years since I had it in school and I need to apply for a loan, but at least I'm one step closer to my big dream!

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...